Welcome to the correspondence blog ...

This is a correspondence blog between Sacho High School (near Kisumu in Kenya) and the 4A class at Anne Frank School (Sauzé-Vaussais in France)
Ceci est un blog de correspondance entre Sacho High School (près de Kisumu au Kenya) et la classe de 4èmeA du collège Anne Frank (Sauzé-Vaussais en France)


Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Linda Speaks out


To all 4A class at Anne Frank School in Sauzé-Vaussais
My name is Linda Murgor,
 I live in Kenya. I learn at Sacho High School. My country has good climate. Around our school we have many  forests we have very wild Animals. We have lions, elephants, giraffes, cheaters and other very dangerous cats.
I am a girl and I am 14 years old. I love football too. I play for our school’s girls soccer team. I am a striker.
The Kenya National soccer team is not very good. We always loose. But I think we loose because of the bad football politics in our country. We have very talented players playing for teams in Italy and France. My best Kenyan Player is called Dennis Oliech.
He plays for Date of birth February 2, 1985 (1985-02-02) (age 25) Place of birth Nairobi, Kenya Height 1.81 m (5 ft 11 12 in) Playing position Midfielder, winger Club information Current club Auxerre Number 14)

I watched the women football world cup two months ago. It was so nice.
Do you have girls playing soccer in your school or city?
I love football magazines. Do you have old copies of football magazines that are in English Language?
Would you mind sharing some with me?
I can also post to you post cards from Africa.
I live with an auntie of mine in the Police lines. Police lines are where the police in my city live. My aunty is a police woman.
Ten years from now, I should get a guy who loves me, I get married and we make money together.
If I were a prime minister, I would inject more money into helping the girl child. My feeling is girls are neglected in Africa. Girls need more attention, better education and their needs need to be met.
 I need to hear more from you. Like tell me about what subjects you learn at school? What do you want to do after school?


No comments:

Post a Comment