Welcome to the correspondence blog ...

This is a correspondence blog between Sacho High School (near Kisumu in Kenya) and the 4A class at Anne Frank School (Sauzé-Vaussais in France)
Ceci est un blog de correspondance entre Sacho High School (près de Kisumu au Kenya) et la classe de 4èmeA du collège Anne Frank (Sauzé-Vaussais en France)


Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Linda Responds


Hello Antoine;
Bonjour à tous. ! J'ai adoré la lecture de votre courrier aujourd'hui. Merci beaucoup. Je me sens bien d'avoir un correspondant en France. Je suis heureux de ce lien. Aujourd'hui, notre professeur et mes camarades étaient occupés à écrire des lettres. Nous avons eu à les taper. Nous espérons les email pour vous demain. Dites m'en plus sur vous-même. Qu'est-ce que vous aimez? Mangez-vous français Fries, j'ai lu dans les livres que la France est l'endroit le plus romantique d'être dans le monde.
 I am not good in French. My sentences are not very good. We just started learning French two years ago.
I live with My Aunty because Iam an orphan. My parents died when I was very young. So I have been raised by my aunt. In Kenya, Many people have died as a result of HIV and AIDS.
The girls in Africa are looked down upon. Many parents do not take the girls to school. They take the boys to school instead. Also girls are married off forcibly to people who are older than them. I think these practices are bad. Girls should be allowed to get an education and marry someone they love.
We have many wild animals in our area. Our school is near a big forest. We hear the lions, the giraffes, the elephants moving around at night. Monkeys and baboons come all the way to our classroom area.
I want to thank your teachers for subscribing a football magazine for us. Thank you very much.
I loved the photo you sent me . Dennis Oliech is a great Kenyan player.

No comments:

Post a Comment