Welcome to the correspondence blog ...

This is a correspondence blog between Sacho High School (near Kisumu in Kenya) and the 4A class at Anne Frank School (Sauzé-Vaussais in France)
Ceci est un blog de correspondance entre Sacho High School (près de Kisumu au Kenya) et la classe de 4èmeA du collège Anne Frank (Sauzé-Vaussais en France)


Monday, February 13, 2012

Drugs in our school

Dear Anais,
Hey darling, I am so happy to write to you. Yes I had a wonderful Christmas. Kenya is fine. We received this week a nice sports magazine from your teachers. Thank you very much. Tell your teacher that we have enjoyed reading the football magazine.
Secondly, this week has is very sad for me. I got the news that a pop music star who lives in the USA and who I am named after died. Her name is Whitney Huston.  My parents loved her music and name and so they named me after her.
I am reading that Whitney may have died because of drug abuse.  




That leads me to some questions I wanted to ask you.
I , Do you think drug abuse is a big problem in your area and country?
2. What kind of drugs do young people in your area use or abuse?
3. Do you think there are students in your school who use drugs?
4. Have you ever used an alcoholic drink?
In our school we have had some boys suspended from school for smoking and taking beer. I feel It is dangerous to use drugs.
Please tell me about it and how it affects your area, school and country.


Yours Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment